Sunday, April 17, 2016

@katelyn why would put crap like this on facebook........

BIRTHDATE: July 12, 1994. GET AT ME. Same
FULL NAME: Lauren Paige Ostrander. Same
RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 99 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You HAVE to tag the person who tagged you. LOL like I know 25 people I'll choose 1 +Katelyn Mathis 

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage? Dr. Pepper. Same
2. last phone call? Katelyn. Olive Garden in Jackson lol
3. last text message? Sarah. <3 WTF IS SARAH...Steven
4. last song you listened to? Black Umbrella. Roam by the B-52s
5. last time you cried? Earlier today...... Bands for braces HURT. Probably Wednesday night/Thursday morning

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Yea. Yes
7. Been cheated on? Probably? Lol
8. Kissed someone and regretted it? Not really? Yes?
9. Lost someone special? Shore. Sure
10. Been depressed? LOL @ Katelyn. Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up? SO MANY TIMES...... ;)) Yes...

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Yellow. Lavender
13. Light Blue. Ice blue
14. Red. LOL idk

THIS YEAR (2011), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend? YA!! LOL
16. Fallen out of love? No?? Yes
17. Laughed until you cried? YA!! Def
18. Met someone who changed you? No. I already knew the person. ...rly Lauren
19. Found out who your true friends were? Oh yea. Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Yes. Who hasn't?
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list? My boyfriends (at the time),(separate times). GET OFF ME. yes

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? 98.9999/100. Idk I'm not gonna do the freakin math
23. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs. Same +1 chinchilla
25. Do you want to change your name? Kinda? I don't like when people ask me how to spell it. It's not hard people. GAH. I want to change my last name 1 day 
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Mall day, then dinner and presents. Read my previous posts if u care that much
27. What time did you wake up today? 9 AM. 8 am -_-
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Listening to music and taking down posters. Sleeping methinks
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? TBH... BACK 2 SKOOL. to be out of school
31. What is one thing you wish you could change? Idk?? idk
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? YA. yeah he told me i breathed too loud...
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? An itch and my teeth. nothing
37. Nickname? Giggles, Lori. :| same
38. Relationship Status? SINGLE. in a relationship
39. Zodiac sign? Cancer. same
40. He or She? Um? IMA GURL. dang labels
41. Elementary? Tumwater, Line Creek and English Landing. yeah
42. High School? Tupelo. yeah
43. College? I don't know yet!!! mississippi state
44. Hair color? BROWN LIKE CHOCOLATE...brown
45. Long or short? Long? middle
46. Height? 5'1". 5'2 maybe
47. Do you have a crush on someone? NO. yes?
48. What do you like about yourself? My eyes and my hair. same
49. Piercings? In my ears. my ears and i had my nose pierced twice but i took them both out & have never been able to put them back in :'(
50. Tattoos? No? no
51. Righty or lefty? Righty. 
FIRSTS:
52. First Surgery? none excuse me?? I had a tonsilectomy
53. First piercing? ears yeah
54. First best friend? um..savannah
55. First sport you joined? none t-ball
58. First pair of trainers? huh? probably either nike or adidas like i know

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating? Nothing. nothing
60. Drinking? My spit. same
61. I'm about to? Swallow. same
62. Listening to? BLACK UMBRELLA. Lie to me
63. Waiting for? For me to finish this note. nothing

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? Yea? sure
65. Get Married? YA!! yes
66. Career? Vet. lol

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes. both
68. Hugs or kisses? Both. dang demanding
69. Shorter or taller? Taller. yeah
70. Younger or Older? Older. dang lol
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Both. But not too romantic. I don't like sappy guys. same
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Both. ;) lol idc
73. Sensitive or loud? Both. not loud...
74. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship. same
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble maker. ;) ok??? & i put this on facebook bc???

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger? NO. Stranger danger. N/A
77. Drank hard liquor? No. yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts? Yea. yes...in a church during a bomb threat
79. Broken glasses? Yea?? yes
80. Broke someone's heart? Idk? who knows
81. Had your own heart broken? I thought so. yes
82. Been arrested? Almost. AGAIN WHY WOULD I PUT THIS ON FB
83. Turned someone down? Yes. yes
84. Cried when someone died? YA. probably i never really knew anyone that died
85. Fallen for a friend? YA. yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? Shore. sap
87. Miracles? YES. lol
88. Love at first sight? Nah. mmm
89. Heaven? Yea. mmm
90. Santa Claus? DUH? why
91. Kiss on the first date? Sure. dang slut
92. Angels? YA? How else can you explain thunder, lolol. why
93. Had more than one bf/gf? Well yea, but not at the same time. excuse me obviously why did i feel the need to qualify everything
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? No? i mean...he's 30 feet from me
95. Did you sing today? Yea. yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody? No. N/A
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? The 70's. I wanna live Dazed and Confused. SAME lol
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? IDK. like i wanna remember last year
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? idk how to answer this q
100. Did you notice the number that got skipped? lol

1 comment: