Wednesday, April 13, 2016

1st real post in a while!

ok just want to apologize for the amount of surveys I've done recently...
I've just been trying to procrastinate (as I am doing at this very moment) and I've also been getting back into the swing of how things used to be
I kinda miss last summer and how some days I would just sit on blogger and talk about nothing...
I'm so so ready to get out of Starkville and hang out with Steven & his family in Jackson, it's gonna be so relaxing, especially after this hell week.
I really just have to get through today, and turn in my proposal/rough draft...and then I should be in the clear, but you never know what they're gonna throw at you next
Professors are trolls 
I've really missed blogging and writing meaningless posts just because it was a nice outlet, and I enjoy reading them back again in the future.
I could def get used to this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment