Thursday, June 25, 2015

This is what happens when I am bored...

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: lauren ostrander
Birth Date: july 12, 1994
Current Location: my house
Hair Color: dark brown
Righty/Lefty: righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: besides being hurt by people I love, claustrophobia & drowning
Your dream of the perfect date: going out to dinner with Jorge, having a good time the whole time and then going back and maybe watching a movie/tv show together
Your best friend(s): meg, mackenzie, katelyn, nadine & rachel

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking: "oh lord"
Your best physical feature: my eyes & hair:)
Your bed time?: whenever I please; mostly 1 hour after I take melatonin...
Your most missed memory: hanging out with katelyn & nadine in high school...but I don't miss high school, just no.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: diet pepsi:) with lemon:)
McDonald's or Burger King: ....mcdonald's. 
Adidas or Nike: chacos.
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Take showers: um, am I animal? 
Like(d) school: yes!!!
Believe what goes around comes around: yes!
Believe everything happens for a reason: it makes accepting things easier, that's for sure.
Think you're a health freak: I'm becoming more of one

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: no, thank god
Eaten sushi: I LUV SUSHI
Been hurt: mmm, not really
Dyed your hair: yes, my mom recently ombred my hair <3

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Got beaten up: almost, lol
Changed who you were to fit in: yes!!! in 6th grade...I got called a poser, so that didn't really work out

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you're hoping to be married by: earliest: 25 latest: 28-30
How many kids do you want to have?: two

LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: looking up a word for my fam (they are playing scrabble)
1 HOUR AGO: talking on the phone with jorge
1 WEEK AGO: either watching netflix, hanging out with a friend or asleep...idk
1 YEAR AGO: i can barely remember what I did this morning....

LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: like I want to take my bra off but there is extended fam around rn
I HATE: when my hair falls in my face like it is rn
I LOVE: a lot of things/people

No comments:

Post a Comment